Prior to Admission
Where possible, we suggest that you provide details about your hospitalisation at least one week prior to admission. Aside from general personal information and contact details, we also need to know the following:
- Whether you belong to a health fund
- The status of your claim if you do
- Whether you are a Veterans Affairs patient
- Whether you are a Workers Compensation patient
- Whether you are a Third Party patient
Ways of Contacting us Before Your Visit:
- By mail: Attention: Pre-admission Clerk, Delmar Private Hospital, 58 Quirk Street, Dee Why, NSW 2099
- By fax: 9971 7299
- By telephone: 9982 7655
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Go to www.machads.com for a quick efficient online pre admission.
Once you have been booked into the hospital, you will be contacted by the pre-admission clerk to finalise all details and make sure that you have all the information you need.