Director of Rehabilitation at Eastern Suburbs Private Hospital, Dr Fulop established the Unit in 1992.
- Attended Sydney University and graduated in 1978. Extensive medical and surgical rotation through various teaching hospitals – Royal North Shore, RPAH, POW.
- Completed rehabilitation training in 1986, gaining her fellowship at the Royal Australasian College of Rehabilitation.
- Dr Fulop was granted an appointment with the Western Sydney Area Health Service as a Staff Specialist in 1988, with clinical input at Westmead Hospital, St Joseph’s and Lottie Stewart Hospital.
- In 1990, she developed the Rehabilitation Unit at Metropolitan Hospital, Petersham.
- She is accredited with WorkCover as an Injury Management Consultant and with the Workers' Compensation Commission as a Medical Dispute Specialist. Dr Fulop has extensive experience in the Life Insurance industry and has held positions as Chief Medical Officer with several Life Insurance companies, including Australian Casualty and Life, Royal Sun Alliance, Tyndall and Commonwealth Bank Financial Services.
- Dr Fulop established the ESPH Rehabilitation Unit as an accredited Rehabilitation Registrar Training Facility with the Faculty of Rehabilitation (Royal Australian College of Physicians), in 1994. She is responsible for the guidance and training of rotating registrars.
Consultations are available regarding rehabilitation issues on request - please contact Dr Fulop.
For further information or to contact Dr Fulop, please call 9398 0800 or email email@example.com