MBChB, MRCP(UK), FRACP
Visiting Consultant Physician - Specialist in Gastroenterology
Having graduated from the University of Leeds in 1988, Dr Tish worked in Leeds and York prior to obtaining entry to the Royal College of Physicians(UK) in 1992. After this, he entered advanced training in Gastroenterology at Newcastle upon Tyne. Dr Tish migrated to New Zealand in 1995. Upon encountering life in the Southern Ocean, he entered Australasian advanced training in General Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr Tish completed his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) in 1997 and undertook a further post-fellowship year of Gastroenterology training at the Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick.
Dr Tish worked as a Specialist Physician and Gastroenterologist in Rotorua, New Zealand for 5 years before returning to Sydney.
Dr Tish has just opened new purpose built consulting rooms at Suite 119, 20 Dale Street, Brookvale, NSW 2100 with Dr Patrick Coleman, Consultant Physician, Specialist in Nephrology & Hypertension. He hopes to offer a comprehensive Gastroenterology and General Medicine service to patients on the Northern Beaches.
Please feel free to contact Dr Tish directly if you would like to discuss a patient.
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Royal College of Physicians(UK)
- Gastroenterological Society of Australia
- Internal Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Manly Waters Private Hospital - Visiting Physician
- Delmar Private Hospital - Visiting Gastroenterologist and General Physician
- Manly Hospital - Visiting General Physician and Gastroenterologist
- Mater Hospital - Visiting Gastroenterologist