Dr Scott J Turner is an Australian trained and accredited Specialist Plastic Surgeon with
knowledge, ability and experience, which is only surpassed by his passion for plastic surgery
and the welfare of his patients. He is equally adept at performing reconstructive procedures
associated with trauma or following cancer, as well as contouring and enhancing the body to
produce natural and beautiful results.
"The ability to profoundly and rapidly improve a person's quality of life is what
attracted me to plastic surgery, it continues to inspire and influence my work
Dr Scott J Turner
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Breast enhancement procedures including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy/lift, breast
• Body contouring procedures including abdominoplasty, liposuction, post weight loss surgery,
labiaplasty & buttock reshaping
• Facial enhancement including facelift I necklift, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, brow lift & otoplasty
• Skin rejuvenation including dermal fillers, Botox, hand rejuvenation & liquid facelift I eyelift I lip
• Skin cancer management of cosmetically sensitive areas such as the face through to complex
• Hand surgery including hand trauma, carpal tunnel syndrome, de Quervain's tendonitis, trigger
finger, Dupuytren's disease, gang lions & osteoarthritis
Being a specialist, boutique practice we are solely dedicated to cosmetic and reconstructive
plastic surgery. This allows us to grow closer to our patients, to gain a better understanding of
your hopes and desires for your treatment and/or surgery.
From your initial consultation to the operation itself and throughout your postoperative care,
Dr Turner adopts a personal, 'patient centric' approach with the ultimate goal of making a
positive and significant difference to his patients' quality of life.
My highly trained staff and I will do everything to ensure our patients are fully informed, while
providing exceptional, world class cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery, in a personal
and caring environment.
When you choose our practice, you're in the hands of a surgeon you can really trust. A
specialist who will make you feel comfortable at all times. Who will give you the time you need
to answer all your questions and allay any fears. And who will make certain the procedure
you choose is right for you.
Our practice was established on the founding principles of greater care and quality of life
improvements. Not only am I proud of my practice's accomplishments, I'm passionate about
the way we go about getting them. We conduct ourselves in a professional yet
approachable manner and our patients appreciate, trust and recommend us for it.
• Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
• Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
• International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (!SAPS)
• Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
• Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Awards & Education
1. John Brookes Moore scholarship
2. John Loewenthal Medal for Surgery
3. BSc (Anatomy and Pharmacology), University of NSW
4. MBBS (Honours}, University of Sydney
5. Masters of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), University of Sydney
6. Plastic & Reconstructive Training program, Fellow of Royal Australasian College of